With the changes to planning law now allowing office blocks to be converted to residential apartment blocks many developers are inheriting projects where there is no provision for Smoke Ventilation and are having to find a solution at a very late stage in the rebuild. Here at Smoke Control Systems we have helped several developers with this very situation, turning their last minute problems in to compliant solutions in a very short time span. One such system like this was at Cathedral House.
Home › Compliance › Planning laws relaxed to allow development of offices to residential apartment blocks.
- The latest Smoke Control News! https://t.co/GTZ7hJpSTU Thanks to @firesafetylaw @NFCCChair @MeansofEscape #hitechcj #ca
- The latest Smoke Control News! https://t.co/1Bjpw7GbDK Thanks to @garytx @HFRS @Hants_fire #hitechcj #ca
- The latest Smoke Control News! https://t.co/1WuVpYCRjO Thanks to @WestMidsFire @AvonFireRescue @NFCCChair #hitechcj #ois
- The latest Smoke Control News! https://t.co/pMsvrkqwXb Thanks to @nottsfire @CheshireFire @DerbyshireFRS #hitechcj #ca
- The latest Smoke Control News! https://t.co/Oc1FaJXJxt Thanks to @FireIndustry @manchesterfire @Tyne_Wear_FRS #hitechcj #ribaawards